International students looking to study in Canada on a scholarship have a great opportunity to apply for the Entrance Scholarships provided at Cape Breton University in Canada. Cape Breton University is providing scholarship aids for eligible international students through the help of donors of $2.5 million in scholarships and bursaries.
Applicants who are considered for this scholarship are those who are entering the first year of their bachelor’s program at Cape Breton University. The university is looking to attract more international students who stand out in both academics and character. This means that applicants will mostly be considered for this award based on their previous academic performances and grades.
Applicants must also meet other requirements that allow them to study in Canada and in the university. The requirements are list later in this post.
University or Organization: Cape Breton University
Course Level: Bachelors
Award: Partially Funded
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Domestic and International Students From any part of the World.
The program can be taken in the Canada
All undergraduate program or subject offer at the university are eligible for this scholarship.
Eligible Degree Level:
This scholarship at the Cape Breton University is available to students who wish to undertake Undergraduate level programs at the University.
Each successful scholar will receive an award amount of up to $30,000 to cover their study expenses in Canada.
Eligible Countries or Continent:
International students from any country in the world are welcomed to apply for this scholarship.
Who Is Eligible for this program
The general requirement is listed below
- The scholarship is open for international students from any part of the world looking to study at Cape Breton University.
- Average is based on all AC & AD Grade 11 courses and all AC & AD completed Grade 12 courses after the first semester
- Students must have recorded no failure in Grade 11 or 12 courses
- Applying students for this award must first receive an offer of admission to study an undergraduate program at the university.
- To be eligible, applying students must show academic excellence and good CGPA
- Students will have to ensure that they meet the minimum language requirement attend a CBU English language partner school to have award honored
How to Apply for this Scholarship
The application procedure are quite easy to understand and follow, you just need to ensure that you follow them simultaneously.
- Ensure you meet the eligibility requirement for both the school and the scholarship.
- Choose a course program or study one of the selected course programs on the list and all the undergraduate course programs offered at the university.
- Have your documents ready and signed. Your documents may include personal statements, Reference letters, passport photos, and so on.
- Prepare for your interview and be ready when you are called.
- There are no separate application forms for this scholarship, students will be considered for the award after they have received an offer of admission to study at the university.
- You can find the list of undergraduate degree programs at the university.
You can apply for this scholarship by visiting the scholarship webpage. Ensure you read further instructions provided by the University to find out more about the scholarship and if you are eligible. To apply Click HEREJoin our social groups to get quick updates